Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gig 'Em Cookies

Are you ready for the big day?!?
Lots of family, friends, food & football?!?
Well, it looks like this year will be the last match up for the Aggies and our long-time rivals...
My sweet friend is fortunate to have Aggie season tickets  and will be attending the game tomorrow with her family.  (I'm just a little bit jealous!)
These are the cookies she asked me to make.
Hoping y'all have a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!
(And hoping we beat the helloutta t.u.!)
Gig 'em Aggies!!!

4 comments:

Feral Turtle said...

Those cookies look so good!!!!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Jami, as always, these are perfection! Very cute! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Entertaining Women said...

Can hardly wait for you to get here! The cookies are fantastic...Gig 'em, Aggies. Cherry Kay

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Hi Jami! I just wanted to let you know that I made a Christmas project and I used your beautiful tags! Thank you so much for sharing! I mentioned your blog, credited you and linked back here! You can see my project here:

http://applevalleygirl.blogspot.com/2011/11/christmas-cookie-week-christmas-oreo.html

Happy Thanksgiving! Angie xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails