Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Football Cake Pops

I had the pleasure of making some football cake pops for one of my favorite friends.
Her super cute little girl is a cheerleader for one of our area's football teams.
The cheerleadesr give the boys little gifts at the end of season party.  I'm so honored to be chosen to provide the treats!

They turned out pretty cute.
I put them in little cellophane bags and the girls are going to tie them off with some of their football ribbon...SO FUN!

Thanks for the order ladies!
Go Chargers!!!

Smiles!

May link these football cake pops up to the fun parties found in my side bar =>

6 comments:

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

As always, cute, cute, cute! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

Heather Dawn said...

These came out so lovely!

The Partiologist said...

My husband LOVES football, and he would love these too! So cute!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

These are adorable! How did you make the football shapes?

Heidi said...

Wow, I am impressed! I am so horrible at the whole cake pop thing!! Yours turned out wonderful!! I would love for you to come share this at our link party...junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-4.html

Unknown said...

helpful hints Related Site website link bag replica high quality this contact form look at this website

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails