Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Appliqued Shamrock Shirt


On a previous Tuesday To Do post, I featured some super sweet shamrock appliqued shirts by Three Sisterz.


Here's my version for my sweet little friend Ella.


I added a little ribbon...


and some animal print.

Now I'm just going to wrap it super cute and wait for my little friend to arrive...I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

Smiles!!!


Linking to:

2 comments:

Three Sisterz said...

oh, wow! we LOVE your version of the pieced shamrock! the ribbon is a GREAT addition to it as is the word "lucky" over the camo!

thanks so much for sharing! we LOVE your blog!

Courtenay@ThreeSisterz

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

loooooove!!!! did you use our shape? just curious!

Flannery @ Three Sisterz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails