Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Peace

A sweet friend wanted peace signs on her birthday cake pops and I was determined to deliver.
Instead of trying to freehand them, I decided to try a technique I'd seen before.

First, I printed off a page of 1.5" peace signs.  Click here for the free printable.
Next, I laid a piece of wax paper over it.


Using melted pink candy melts and a #2 tip, I began tracing the peace signs.
They were a little pale and plain for my sweet friend's party, so I found some hot pink sugar and started coating the peace signs.  They turned out so festive and fun!


When it came time to decorate the cake pops, they were easily placed on top of the still wet chocolate.

I'll share the cake pops in the next post!

Smiles!!




1 comment:

Grannys Attic said...

I had these cake pops at a Wedding last week and they were so good. My grankids love the Peace Sign.I will have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing, Vicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails