Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Twilight Cake


Client requested white "sparkly" cake with a tent for her Edward figure.
She also wanted the three birthday "girls" names on the cake separated by hearts.


Please don't throw stones, but I have never read or seen the Twilight series.
I was a little anxious that I might miss the mark on this one.


Fortunately, the client is super sweet and reassured my this was exactly what she had wanted.
Happy Birthday to the Twilight Girls!!!
Smiles!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOOOVE this! My group of friends are planning a halfway to Breaking Dawn party in march....and I think I'm going to need to bring up this sparkle cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails