Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Teacher Gifts

First, I just want to say how much I'm missing my camera...glad to have a back-up,
 but missing my camera none the less.  The pictures are just not the same.

Second, I want to be sure to invite you to come back
 Sunday for the 4th Pretty Packages Party.
Take a button for a little reminder!
The Blackberry Vine


I'm always amazed at the creative packaging ideas you share with me at the Pretty Packages Party.  Here is one shared by the Southern Fried Gal a party or two ago.  She gives a great little tutorial on how to make these mini burlap bags for 6" mum pots.


I added ribbon and the chalkboard tags to dress them up a bit for fun fall gifts for the boys' teachers.
The tags are little wooden cut outs I found at Hobby Lobby.
To make the tags, I drilled holes in the top and painted them with chalkboard paint.
A little tip...go ahead and string the jute through the hole before writing the names on the tags with chalk.  The jute can be a little tricky to get through the hole and you don't want to mess up your tag.


The chalkboard tags are great for these gifts.
They add the right look for teachers, but also give the teacher the option to regift the gift if needed.
All they have to do is rub off their name and add the new recipient's name!
Our teacher's are all working moms...maybe they could use this as a gift for one off their kid's teachers...giving them a little more time to spend with their own families.

Happy Fall Y'all!
Smiles!

Linking to these parties:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails