Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mini Care Package - Day 3

Did you happen to see the article in the August edition of Living by Martha Stewart?  She had an interesting article about braiding fabric, yarn & leather.  She used the braids for shoe strings, belts, bracelets, and cording.  Since I had some fabric left over from the fabric flower I  made my goddaughter earlier this week, I thought I'd give it a try.  The braided fabric makes a pretty cute little bracelet for her to wear at camp.

I also noticed a tutorial at Fireflies and Jellybeans using Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to make charms and ring toppers.  It looked pretty cool, so I thought I'd give it a try, too.  You can find it here.
Since sweet goddaughter's bracelet turned out so cute, I used the left over fabric braid to make myself a double wrapped bracelet.  Pretty cute!
smiles!
Jami

1 comment:

Home and Heart said...

Such a cute idea! The link wouldn't work for me though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails